- Improve reading comprehension, math competency, and writing across grades K-12.
- Align curriculum in each content area to state standards.
Budget Management/Facilities Leadership.
- Create a plan to identify maintenance, improvement, and expansion needs for aging facilities.
- Provide budget consistency and demonstrate fiscal responsibility while assessing budget needs.
- Communicate school district information to current and potential stakeholders, including Option students and their families.
- Disseminate expanded curriculum opportunities to students, parents, and patrons
District Climate Leadership.
- Provide proactive and positive leadership for staff and students.
- Cultivate student, parent, and community participation and interest in district activities.